Adjustable rotary drive for making circular welds in the horizontal or vertical axis. Driven by precision micro-stepping motors to weld from small to large components.
- Designed for performance, long life, and accessibility for servicing
- Isolated gun, featuring a turbo-molecular pump
- Protected optical viewing system (5kW,10kW) to reduce downtime associated with changing cover glasses
- Beam misalignment detection
- High definition viewing using an optical telescope or machine vision
- Full front opening door with large window for watching the weld
- Ports for extension tubes and electrical entries
- Adjustable gun to take full advantage of the chamber width
Two separate vacuum systems for improved performance and reduced cycle times
- Optimized for usability, a combination of digital, analog, and touch screen controls. Accommodates weld development and production runs alike. Weld parameters are stored as part of a weld program
- Touch-screen based diagnostics and mimic diagram facilitate trouble shooting
- Remote access for weld- and technical support
- Automatic data capturing. Multiple reports available for weld analysis, traceability, etc.